Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And so it begins...


Jen gave me this cool journal for Valentines Day.  I know  you are going to ask well dude, it is like end of March.  Yea, well there was stipulation that Jen needed to write in it first, before I write in it.  She finally got around to it.  It was super sweet note and I am so grateful for Jen and her kind words as well as such a cool present.  So back to the journal, it has this soft leather cover which reminds me of the Indiana Jones journal.  I was like dude, I can write all these cool maps and go on these little adventures.  

I always wanted to do a journal.  The funny thing is that you need a journal to do that. So this is a good start….there is this amazing quote in Lord of the Rings – Two Towers from Theoden – “So it begins”… It really states it all for this journal.   Where Theoden was talking about the end of Middle Earth, this is just the beginning.  The same quote is said in one of my favorite anime movies, Vampire Hunter D.  Right before, D goes kill all the baddies, there is slight pause before all the chaos, there is this moment of serenity.

Through life's chaos, I hope to center myself and have that peace by journaling.  I am hoping to do something bold, something new and unique.  I am trying to blog more and trying to write more cause I have a passion for it, but I think like everything else in life, that stupid time thing gets in the way.   I love that my sister Joy, started to blog and I am hoping to pick up my slack a little as well.  Now I got this cool Indiana Jones journal...queue theIndiana Jones theme music….time to go onto an adventure.

No comments: